*Photography by Luccia Photos
I was in Florida two weeks ago, and I'm still dreaming about the serene beach and beautiful landscapes in Key Biscayne! For those of you who have never been, Key Biscayne is located just a short 15 minute drive from Downtown Miami. I had the opportunity to stay in the hustle & bustle of the city for the first few days, then take time off to relax on the quieter, beachy-er side of Miami at the gorgeous Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne Resort.
For any of you planning a trip down south this year, you'll want to be sure to consider Key Biscayne as your next destination. Here are my top five things to do in Key Biscayne at The Ritz Carlton!
1. RELAX! The best part about the resort is that you don't have to leave throughout the day to enjoy activities around town. When traveling to busy cities, I'm usually waking up early to go and explore everyday. This time it was so much different-- I could stay at the resort all day and have the whole day to plan as I like with all the things to do on site.
2. Bike Tour. Take a break from driving and head out in one of the available bikes on site for a self tour around the property. Key Biscayne is like a cute little beach side village, and the best way to take it all in is via biking with your partner!
3. Dine beach side. From tacos to burgers to modern coastal fare, there are a number of beach front restaurants to choose from at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne (and most don't know that they're actually open to the public!). I tried Lightkeepers and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing weekend night!
4. Wellness. Whether it be enjoying a tennis lesson, playing a game of frisbee in the fields, exercising at the gym, or visiting the tropical oasis luxury Spa on site, you'll be sure to leave feeling healthy and high spirited.
5. WATER. You must visit the beach if you're staying here. With easy access right outside your hotel room, its so necessary to spend a day in the sand then wash right up with the convenience of your room nearby. There's paddle boarding, sailing and kayaking all available at the Biscayne Bay front of the resort. If you're not into sports, then lay back in the available lawn chairs on site and enjoy a good book.
If you ever find yourself heading to the Miami area, you'll want to be sure to consider The Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne for you and your family. It'll be an unforgettable relaxing experience (and #RCMemory)! Feel free to reach out if you'd like more tips about the area! :)
Lastly, feel free to browse links to both looks below!